Step 1. Check Your Eligibility
Do you fit into one of the following groups?
- Permanent Residents of Canada currently living in Manitoba
- Individuals who have been selected, inside of Manitoba, to become permanent residents and have been informed by a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC)
- Protected persons as defined in Section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Temporary foreign worker and spouse (married or common law) or adult dependent (children 18 to 23 years old)
- Refugee claimant and spouse or adult dependent
- Canadian citizen – born in Canada, who presents as a newcomer and spouse or adult dependent
- Canadian citizen – naturalized
- Canadian citizen – by descent
- Spouse or adult dependent of a study permit holder but not the study permit holder themselves
Starting April 1st, 2017 we will only accept eligible applicants already residing in Manitoba. If you are still in your home country, you are welcome to use various resources and settlement information on our website. When you arrive in Manitoba, please register with us. We look forward to helping you settle in Manitoba!
If you have questions about your eligibility, please email us at email@example.com.
Step 2. Prepare Required Documents
You’ll be asked to upload a proof of eligibility documents. Get these documents ready now.
1. You will upload one of the following immigration documents in the “Upload Proof” field in the online registration system (acceptable file formats: pdf, jpeg, png). Scan or take a picture of one of the following:
- Permanent Resident Card, OR
- Record of Landing (IMM 1000), OR
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688), OR
- A letter from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada ( Centralized Intake Office (CIO). This letter (or email) should indicate that your information has been reviewed and your application is considered complete ( for individuals in Manitoba who have been selected to become permanent residents), OR
- Canadian Passport (a clear picture of the pages with your signature and picture)
If you don’t have the documents listed above, email Mounira Ajenkar, Intake Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you have language test scores (IELTS, Canadian Language Benchmark, etc.), have your results on hand.
Step 3. Receive Live & Learn Login Info
- After your complete the online registration, you will receive a welcome email within 3-5 business days. This email will have the subject line “Live & Learn Login Info.” It will contain your username and a link to set up your password for the Live&Learn platform. If you have any questions about setting up your password or accessing the platform, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Step 4. Log In and Learn!
Once you set up your password, you can access valuable articles, exercises, and workshop materials. You can also track your learning, join discussion forums, access live workshops, and connect one-on-one with an instructor.
Step 5. Complete the Online Registration
To register, you will need to provide your email address. We recommend Gmail or Yahoo accounts. Click the button below to open the online registration system.