Step 1. Check Your Eligibility
Do you fit into one of the following groups?
- Permanent Residents of Canada currently living in Manitoba (not yet citizens)
- Individuals who have been selected, inside of Manitoba, to become permanent residents and have been informed by a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC)
- Protected persons as defined in Section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
Starting April 1st, 2017 we will only accept eligible applicants already residing in Manitoba. If you are still in your home country, you are welcome to use various resources and settlement information on our website. Also, please visit the Pre-Arrival Centre for services. When you arrive in Manitoba, you are welcome to register with us. We look forward to helping you settle in Manitoba!
If you have questions about your eligibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2. Prepare required documents
You’ll be asked to upload a proof of eligibility documents. Get these documents ready now.
- You will upload one of the following immigration documents in the “Upload Proof” field in the online registration system (acceptable file formats: pdf, jpeg, png). Scan or take a picture of one of the following:
- Permanent Resident Card, OR
- Record of Landing (IMM 1000), OR
- The letter from the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia. This letter (or email) should indicate that your information has been reviewed and your application is considered complete (individuals who have been selected, inside of Manitoba to become permanent residents).
- If you have language test scores (IELTS, Canadian Language Benchmark, etc.), have your results on hand.
Step 3. Complete the Online Registration
Click the button below to open the online registration system.
Step 4. Receive 2 welcome emails
- EnglishOnline_Your Registration Information: After you complete the online registration, you will receive a first welcome email within 2 business days. This will contain login information for the registration system. It will have the subject line “EnglishOnline_Your Registration Information” and come from email@example.com.
- Live & Learn Login Info: You will received a second welcome email within 3-5 business days. This will contain login information for the learning platform (this website). Feel free to contact your eFacilitator if you have any questions. It will have the subject line “Live & Learn Login Info”.
Step 5. Log In and Learn!
While you are waiting for your login information, you can access valuable articles, exercises and workshops. After you receive the 2nd welcome email, you can also track your learning, join discussion forums, access live workshops, and connect one-on-one with an e-facilitator or e-volunteer.