Road to Success is a five-unit course for Internationally trained Engineers and IT Professionals who just start their career journey in Manitoba and want to succeed in it.
How to get recognition? How to update your resume? What organizations to contact? How to become a part of a professional network? What is a Hidden Job Market?This course will provide you with an opportunity to answer these questions and much more.
To get a Certificate of Participation, you are expected to:
- Complete all the lessons and tasks of the Course.
- Upload all Assignmnets and Required Papers.
- Complete all the lessons, quizzes and the final quiz with a minimum of 75%.
- Attend a synchronous online session with a Career eMentor.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- understand Manitoba Job Market
- update your Resume and Cover Letter
- expand your professional network
- start working towards your professional recognition
How to join
- Add the course to your profile. This tells the e-Coordinator that you have joined the course.
- Start working on the activities by selecting an appropriate unit below. The unit menu can be also found on the left navigation column of this page. We recommend you to work with the materials in the same order as they are presented. It will take you between 2 to 4 weeks to complete all the tasks. Please work at your own pace and check emails for updates regularly.
- Upon completion of all assignments, you can request a Certificate of Participation.