Can you see a difference between these two sentences?
1. I used to run early in the morning.
2. I am used to running early in the morning.
If not, please join us!
If you need help getting into the class, here is my contact information:
Skype ID: blaine_myenglishonline
Monday -Wednesday and Friday 8:00 am- 4:00 pm
How to Join the Session
We are using BigBlueButton to deliver this event. You will need a computer with internet access and a headset with a microphone.
- Login to this site on the day of the event to access the "Join Event" button.
- You can test your setup ahead of time - instructions are on our "Joining Events with BigBlueButton" page.
- Only on the date of the event will the "Join Event" button be visible here. Click the button to open the virtual classroom. Please have a headset with a microphone ready if you want to speak during the workshop.