Join this language-focused class to develop your spoken English. The class has been designed for levels CLB 5-8.
- Learn about new vocabulary related to the library
- Listen to conversations between library staff and patrons
- Learn about Millennium Library’s Makerspace
- Review the use of the modal verbs to make polite requests
- Practice asking questions using the modal verbs
Important: Watch this screencast to see how to join events in BigBlueButton on our website.
Related Learning Materials
How to Join the Session
We are using BigBlueButton to deliver this event. You will need a computer with internet access and a headset with a microphone.
- Login to this site on the day of the event to access the "Join Event" button.
- You can test your setup ahead of time - instructions are on our "Joining Events with BigBlueButton" page.
- Only on the date of the event will the "Join Event" button be visible here. Click the button to open the virtual classroom. Please have a headset with a microphone ready if you want to speak during the workshop.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.