These sounds are similar, but there is a difference. Let’s discuss!
Instructor: Nastashya Wall
Skype name: live:nwall_28
How to Join the Session
- You need a computer with internet access, and a microphone.
- You need access to the English Online Community Group on Skype. 20 to 30 minutes before the class begins, you will receive the link to the classroom in that Skype group.
- The majority of our classes are offered through BigBlueButton. If you are new to this software, join early to make sure your set up working properly. If you have difficulties in joining the BigBlueButton classroom, please see this file to troubleshoot. Please watch this video, and use the subtitles.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Learning Materials
How to join the Skype sessions
- Log in
- Scroll down and add the eFacilitator to your contacts on Skype
- Send a message to the eFacilitator to say you will attend a virtual coffee chat. Send a message each week to declare your availability.
- Test your computer well BEFORE the live meeting on Skype
- The eFacilitator will start a group Skype call