Can you see a rule in these sentences that contain may and might?
- You may go the wedding reception if there is a cash bar
- You might go to the wedding reception if there is an open bar (and you will not have to pay for your drinks).
If not, join us for the details!
Instructor: Nastashya Wall
Skype name: live:nwall_28
Related Learning Materials
How to join the Skype sessions
- Log in
- Scroll down and add the eFacilitator to your contacts on Skype
- Send a message to the eFacilitator to say you will attend a virtual coffee chat. Send a message each week to declare your availability.
- Test your computer well BEFORE the live meeting on Skype
- The eFacilitator will start a group Skype call