This online workshop is a weekly review of your independent learning.
What to do before the workshop
Go to Summer Course to view and complete the learning material of any specific week of the course.
Related Learning Materials
How to Join the Session
We are using BigBlueButton to deliver this event. You will need a computer with internet access and a headset with a microphone.
- Login to this site on the day of the event to access the "Join Event" button.
- You can test your setup ahead of time - instructions are on our "Joining Events with BigBlueButton" page.
- Only on the date of the event will the "Join Event" button be visible here. Click the button to open the virtual classroom. Please have a headset with a microphone ready if you want to speak during the workshop.
How to join the Skype sessions
- Log in
- Scroll down and add the eFacilitator to your contacts on Skype
- Send a message to the eFacilitator to say you will attend a virtual coffee chat. Send a message each week to declare your availability.
- Test your computer well BEFORE the live meeting on Skype
- The eFacilitator will start a group Skype call
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.