This session is specifically designed for learners who are CLB 3-4.
In this session, we will discuss money saving tips for newcomers to Canada. You will learn about :
- government assistance
- bank savings account
- controlling household bills
- emergency funds
Before joining the coffee chat
Look up new words in an online dictionary. Prepare your comments and a list of questions to ask during the live session.
Instructor: Pam Elalfy
Hours: Office hours: Mondays: 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm, Wednesdays: 4:30 pm- 5:00 pmSpending is a habit but saving is an art.
Related Learning Materials
How to join the Skype sessions
- Log in
- Scroll down and add the eFacilitator to your contacts on Skype
- Send a message to the eFacilitator to say you will attend a virtual coffee chat. Send a message each week to declare your availability.
- Test your computer well BEFORE the live meeting on Skype
- The eFacilitator will start a group Skype call