- January 23, 2019 at 2:29 pm #42072AmritaParticipant
Review the slides from the class. Share your favourite recipe with us below.
- March 27, 2020 at 9:56 pm #62072OSCARParticipant
Récipe ARROZ CON POLLO
Arroz con pollo – is a typical dish from Colombia and my opinion it is the best, below are the ingredients that you need to cook it.
• 2 Chicken breasts, skin removed.
• 3 Pork sausage regular size.
• 1 Tablespoon of paprika and salt.
• 2 Garlic cloves grated.
• 1 Medium onion chopped.
• ¼ Pound of green peas and bean, cut in pieces.
• ½ Red pepper chopped.
• 2 Cups white rice.
• 5 Cups water.
• ½ cup oil.
In a large pot, place the chicken breast, 4 cups of water, salt and garlic cloves grated to a boil for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked, after that removed it and set aside. When the chicken gets cold cut in dice.
In a small pot, place the green peas and bean with a pinch of salt and 1 cup water to simmer for about 10 minutes or the vegetable look soft, after that removed it and set aside.
In a medium heated pan, add the oil when you see a slight shimmer, place the onions, red pepper and the pork sausage and fry for about 2 minutes a medium heat and pour off the oil.
In the same large pot that you used to cooked the chicken, place the rice in the same water that you used previously and add all ingredients and mixed to boil for about 20 minutes a medium heat and later, simmer for about 10 minutes more or until the rice look moist.
Server with the sides that you prefer, however, I recommend server with fried green plantains or salads.
- October 27, 2020 at 6:19 pm #69272SeiduParticipant
Rice, chicken breast, and vegetable stew.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.