- January 27, 2017 at 12:58 am #24164Yuliana BaganMember
This week, we are learning baby and children idioms:
- to sleep like a baby
- like a kid in a candy store
- a new kid on the block
- a child’s play
- to throw the baby with the bath water
What makes you feel like a kid in a candy store?
Have you ever been a new kid on the block?
Is there anything that is like a child’s play to you?
- February 26, 2017 at 12:54 am #24949Michael RamsisParticipant
I feel like a baby in a candy store after i finish my work days because i am going to enjoy my week end.
yes, I have been a new kid on the block 5 times for different 5 new jobs.
I love Math so it is child’s plat to me .
- January 1, 2021 at 3:58 pm #70781GhizlaneParticipant
I often feel like a kid in a candy store when I dress up for a party.
When I just came to Canada, I felt like a new kid on the block.
Swimming strokes are like child’s play for me.
I don’t like throwing the baby out with the bathwater when I’m learning new words in English, that’s why I keep practicing even with the mistakes I make.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.