- March 8, 2017 at 1:03 pm #25211Yuliana BaganMember
This week, let’s practice the following idioms about being late:
- It’s never too late to learn
- A day late and a dollar short
- Better late than never
- Late in life
- Sooner or later
Do you agree that it’s never too late to learn? When was the last time you were a day late and a dollar short? Describe the situation to show the meaning in context.
- March 11, 2017 at 12:47 am #25342AshrafParticipant
Exactly!It’s never too late to learn for grandparents.Thanks this idiomsare very
- January 7, 2019 at 10:59 am #41392FaridaParticipant
I started with many things quite late in life but I don’t regret them. It’s better late than never! And it’s never too late to learn something new. I should strive to seek good knowledge. Sooner or later we all have to perish. What a life if not reached, its optimum but wasted in futile acts and thoughts. Better to realize this early than to be a day late and a dollar short!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.