- March 18, 2016 at 4:45 pm #14670Yuliana BaganMember
Have you used the above idioms?
Write your response and comment on other’s responses too.
We will be glad to read them.
- March 23, 2016 at 7:01 pm #148893338IAgawiParticipant
Yes I do used the above idioms, I learned a lot from the 5 idioms stated.
- March 25, 2016 at 9:09 pm #14930jigjigParticipant
Just like Irene, I added 5 idioms on my vocabulary
- March 25, 2016 at 9:11 pm #14931jigjigParticipant
I can agree with you that i learn 5 idioms today
- March 26, 2016 at 11:21 am #149483338IAgawiParticipant
And one of my favoriteis different as day and night.
- April 12, 2016 at 8:02 pm #154237427JGuzmaParticipant
my sons are different as day and night
- April 26, 2016 at 8:46 pm #15992YukuParticipant
My coworkers are from different countries, they are different as day and night. We are in the same small workshop day in and day out. After long time talking, although we each have own accents, but we could understand each other as plain as day.
- May 4, 2016 at 1:14 am #16221AndreyParticipant
I was very surprised of opening these idioms.
I have never used them before. Now I have opportunity to use them!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.