- January 11, 2017 at 12:18 pm #23453Yuliana BaganMember
All of us heard about business brands – whether it is ICT, auto, food, or fashion industry. Successful brands are easily recognized for their quality, design, and unique features. Brand is what makes customers differentiate products on the market.
Let’s think how idea of business branding can be transferred into personal branding. Try to answer the following questions:
- How is branding relevant to individual career building?
- What is self-branding? Watch a video about self-branding for better understanding.
- Why is it important for the individual to be recognized on the market? How can you achieve it?
Share your thoughts below.
- December 9, 2017 at 9:02 am #31501Raimner RamonParticipant
To conceptualize Brand Name, we have to think first in a “Word, Symbol, Image, Sign, Design or Combination of Words” its what people or company employed in creating an image that identifies a product and differentiates it from all its competitors. There is a word that I really like because it implies time, a lot of dedication (could be years) and hard work “Positioning”… the Image became associated with a level of credibility, quality and satisfaction in the mind of the consumers or whoever use your “Brand”.
To make this history short… we can arrive to the conclusion that a Brand shows who are you and what you have been doing in the last days.
How the consumers, people, etc knows who are you? Well, you have to share information about what are you doing and your skills (profession, personal or interest)
thank you for reading this…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.