- January 13, 2017 at 1:22 pm #23556Yuliana BaganMember
This week, the focus of our discussion was on e-portfolios. E-portfolios are becoming more and more popular in highly competitive job market. They have many features job seekers can use to their advantage – showcasing unique skills and abilities, accumulating education and work experience, etc. Moreover, e-portfolios can help newcomers to Canada being recognized for their prior experience because it better communicates their accomplishments to a potential employer.
- What do you think of the idea of e-portfolios?
- Have you started creating one in this course? Why or why not?
- What challenges related to creating e-portfolios have you faced?
Use the thread below to submit your answers. All participants in this course are also encouraged to share links to their e-portfolios.
- January 30, 2017 at 1:28 pm #24203MonicaParticipant
A well-executed e-portfolio program is an incredible tool that we can use. The e-portfolio experience gave me a chance to find out about the skills I should be learning and there are ways that I can keep track of how I am doing. When I was trying to figure out what types of knowledge, skills, or abilities I had learned, it was very helpful to go to my e-portfolio and see then. Yes, I have started to create my e-portfolio
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.