- April 5, 2016 at 10:57 am #15285
Have you used the above idioms?
Write your response and comment on other’s responses too.
We will be glad to read them.
- April 20, 2016 at 9:58 am #156698849MEllinParticipant
When I started the online course I’m like fish out of water cause I dont know where and how to start but now so thankful that I catch up everything by reading and understand the meaning of it
- April 21, 2016 at 8:27 pm #15800
That’s great to know Maria. In the beginning , one gets cheesed off while learning a new language. But slowly and gradually you start enjoying it. Keep up the good work!
- April 23, 2016 at 6:14 am #158072297RKousaParticipant
When I first started, I felt cheesed off because It was hard to use the idioms correctly. Then, the exercise made it better.
- April 25, 2016 at 7:22 pm #15922
Wow ! Rafah you are getting hang of it now.
- April 25, 2016 at 8:41 pm #15924YukuParticipant
The first day for my first job in Canada, I liked a fish out of water. I felt alone during work and I could not bare my soul to the only friend in Canada who introduced this job to me. I could only went bananas to relax in my basement by myself.
- May 31, 2016 at 12:49 pm #16797
Wish you all the best Yuku!
- June 13, 2016 at 2:42 pm #17060
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.