- April 5, 2016 at 10:46 am #15283Yuliana BaganMember
Have you used the above idioms?
Write your response and comment on other’s responses too.
We will be glad to read them.
- April 12, 2016 at 7:20 pm #154217427JGuzmaParticipant
your car is so nice, ITS cost is pretty penny.
- April 16, 2016 at 9:06 pm #15534YukuParticipant
Dollars to doughnuts likes another idiom a pound to a penny. If you only have 10,000 dollars budget for a car, but you want to buy a car with price 100,000 dollars. If you have bought it, someone will joke with you,” Are you made of money?”
- April 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm #155508849MEllinParticipant
my daughter always buying branded make ups its preety penny but shes happy but sometimes its dollars to doughnut dor her to buy 2 cause she’s broke
- April 17, 2016 at 8:40 pm #155518849MEllinParticipant
my friend always buying branded make ups its preety penny but shes happy but sometimes its dollars to doughnut for her to buy because she’s broke
- April 25, 2016 at 11:20 am #15865AndreyParticipant
Her car is pretty cost
- April 25, 2016 at 11:22 am #15866AndreyParticipant
Her car costs a pretty penny
- April 26, 2016 at 7:51 am #15929Sergey MironParticipant
i’m not made of money , but i know how make a fast buck. i never lost my chance do it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.