- June 6, 2017 at 11:29 am #27324Yuliana BaganMember
This time, let’s discuss some of the personality idioms:
- A big cheese
- Down to earth (adjective)
- A wimp
- An arm-chair critic
- A brown-noser
- A go-getter
What kind of personality do you have? Describe.
- November 11, 2017 at 10:54 am #30928gilParticipant
hello whats the answer on question no. 6 im a bit confused?i thought the answer will be a brown-noser.
- November 14, 2017 at 9:09 pm #31050LovelynParticipant
I am a go-getter type of person because I do my best to achieve my goals. I don’t give up easily whenever I can’t get it for the first time. If I failed, I will stand up again and strive more to be successful.
What is the correct answer in number 6?
- February 25, 2018 at 11:52 am #33200NaineshParticipant
Apparently, I am a big cheese in my organisation.But I am a down to earth as well.Although, Often I feel like
a Wimp.But I have never been a Brown nose.
- July 11, 2018 at 1:56 pm #36275Yuliana BaganMember
I apologize for the late response. The issue with the quiz question #6 has been fixed. You are right – the correct answer is C brown-noser.
- November 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm #39755FaridaParticipant
I am very down to earth. I never been a brown-noser to any big cheese. I am a go-getter who will not wimp to any arm -chair critic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.