- July 7, 2015 at 12:24 pm #6504Yuliana BaganMember
Think of the time when you felt sorry for something you did. How did you make up for it?
Are you the kind of a person who can hold a grudge against someone?
- November 22, 2015 at 11:02 pm #10030Mervi NishanthaParticipant
No point of holding a grudge against someone.
Hating against hating is not a win – win situation.
- May 18, 2016 at 10:42 pm #166358849MEllinParticipant
Theres no way for me to holding a grudge agains to anyone because for me it doesn’t give a good result
- July 5, 2017 at 8:53 pm #28112ludivineParticipant
Once at work I messed up on a transaction and after long minutes I finally made up for it !
- December 14, 2018 at 10:42 am #40807FaridaParticipant
Holding a grudge against someone cause you more harm than the person against whom you are carrying it. You have to deal with the bitterness and the psychological discomfort that it will bring. Don’t chain/prison yourself with the ‘victim mentality’ or ‘the entire world against you’ like thoughts. Set yourself free by ‘forgiving and forgetting it’ for the best.
- July 15, 2021 at 2:00 am #74481MA ELIZAParticipant
I was thinking for the best solution to make it all right just think positive.
I’m not a kind of person who can hold a grudge against to someone because it will make your life sad and feel not good when you see that someone and must to forget to make life easier.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.