- February 23, 2016 at 2:52 pm #13883Yuliana BaganMember
Have you used the above idioms?
Write your response and comment on other’s responses too.
We will be glad to read them.
- February 27, 2016 at 8:35 pm #140808282RYaqooParticipant
At my workshop I discuss things..
- March 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm #149503338IAgawiParticipant
Working as a team is hard, but if every body will pull up their socks makes things easy.
- April 6, 2016 at 12:23 pm #15348AndreyParticipant
- May 4, 2016 at 6:35 pm #16277YukuParticipant
I could balance the books for my family with detail plan. I will pull up my socks on my investment, and I hope I have more money for my long vacations.
- January 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm #23246Pamela MaluParticipant
I am planning to start a part-time job next month.But I haven’t yet found a daycare for my baby I think I should take on someone for a babysitter.
- September 11, 2018 at 1:49 pm #37594JoyceParticipant
I am an Accounting and Finance practitioner in my country, and we use the idioms like balancing the books and break even whenever we talk about financial matters. It’s nice to learn other work idioms and look forward to learning more.
- October 26, 2018 at 9:41 pm #38940JINGSHUParticipant
They are useful idioms, although I don’t use them often right now, I probably could use them more often in the future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.