- Receiving Email 1: Registration Information
- Lost your username or password for the Registration System?
- Changing Your Learning Options
- Changing Your Password in the Registration System
Receiving Email 1: Registration Information
If you have completed the online registration, you can expect a registration information email within 2 business days. This email will have the subject line “EnglishOnline_Your Registration Information“, and contains login information for the registration system. You will also receive a second email with the subject line “Live & Learn Login Info“, which contains login instructions for the learning platform (this website). To keep these emails from going to your spam folder, you can add this email to your contacts list: email@example.com.
The login info is separate for the registration system and the learning platform, so changing your email or password in the registration system will only affect that system. If you also want to change your email or password in the learning platform (this website) you must edit your profile here as well.
Not Receiving Login Email?
Please check the following:
- Did you complete all the registration steps found here: https://livelearn.ca/register/?
- Did you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts?
- Did you search your inbox and your spam folder for this subject line: EnglishOnline_Your Registration Information ?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you can try the following:
- Click the “Forgot your username or password?” link below the login form and follow instructions, using the email address you used to register with English Online.
- If you get a message that a password reset link has been emailed to you, then you can move on to step 2.
- If you get this message: “Unfortunately, we couldn’t find an account associated with this email address.” then you might have used a different email address to register with us, or mistyped your address.
- Wait for an email with the subject line “Your Account Password has been reset” to arrive – it could take a few minutes – do not click “Forgot your username or password?” again while waiting.
- Log in to the registration system with the username and temporary password provided in the email.
*If you are using Hotmail and are having problems, you can try using Gmail instead. Please notify us of the new email address.
You should have received a password in your first registration email. This is case sensitive. After logging in with your given password, you can change your password by going to “My Profile” and clicking the key icon in the top right of the screen.
Lost your username or password?
- If you forget your username or password, click “Lost your password?” on the login form, below the white box on the login screen.
- On the next screen, enter the email address you used to register with us OR your username AND click the circle beside the option you are using. You will be sent an email with a reset link. The email may take a few minutes to arrive.
- When you receive the email, it will display your username and a temporary password. You can log in to the registration system and change your password to something else anytime.
Click an image to enlarge.
Changing Your Learning Options
You can see what learning options you have previously requested or registered for under “My Learning Options”. To request new services—including e-Tutors, e-Volunteers, and LINC Home Study—click “Apply for Learning Options” in the left-hand sidebar. Answer only the relevant questions.
Changing Your Password or Profile details in Registration System
To edit your personal details click the pencil icon in the top right of the screen.
To change your password, click the key icon in the top right of the screen.
To save, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Update Profile”.
For questions about registration, or general inquiries, email email@example.com.