Virtual Coffee Chats are informal gatherings on Skype to discuss topics related to life in Manitoba, Canada. If you are a language learner, these gatherings are a perfect opportunity to practise speaking and learn new vocabulary!
Scroll down to see the upcoming Coffee Chats, or check out the Events calendar. Click on a specific event that you want to attend to find information about how to prepare for the event.
- Skype www.skype.com
- A headset with a microphone
How to join the live sessions
- Add an eFacilitator to your contacts on Skype
- Send a message to the eFacilitator to say you will attend a virtual coffee chat. Send a message each week to declare your availability.
- Test your computer well BEFORE the live meeting on Skype
- The eFacilitator will start a group Skype call