Let’s get to know each other!
Before you begin the course, we would like to get to know each other. Your task is simple – introduce yourself! When you arrive in Manitoba, it’s likely that you’ll be meeting a lot of new people. This means you need to have a speech ready!
- learn how to structure your introduction for professional and daily life purposes
- explore different online tools of your choice
- make an introduction
The format of your introduction is up to you. So, you can
- make a video and upload it to YouTube
- create a photo album and upload 5-10 pictures about you
- write your intro and post it on the Discussion Forum below
- make a 30-second speech live during our 1st Weekly Online Rendezvous next week
You can also do all of those to maximize your practice and to play with digital tools – the more, the better.
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.