|Independent Study||Weekly Online Rendezvous|
|July 26 – Aug 01, 2021||July 26, 2021 at 7 PM|
July 28, 2021 at 7 PM
Did you know that Winnipeg is one of Canada’s sunniest cities? The long winter is finally over. Finally, we can head outside to enjoy Winnipeg’s many summer activities – how about catching a walking tour of the many neighbourhoods in Winnipeg? Or, perhaps, stopping by the Farmer’s Market to enjoy some locally made food and crafts? Why not take in an outdoor pop-up movie on Memorial, or even check out the 40-plus cultural pavilions at Follklorama? With so many festivals, tours and museums around, there is always something to do this summer.
This week, you will:
- learn about outdoor summer activities within city limits
- learn how to invite a friend to a BBQ
- participate in a BBQ recipe exchange
- to discuss the BBQ summer culture in Manitoba
- to share a BBQ recipe
- to talk about fire safety
- to learn to invite someone to a BBQ
- to learn how to decline a BBQ invitation
- to learn to accept a BBQ invitation
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.