|Independent Study||Weekly Online Rendezvous|
|July 22 – 28, 2019||July 24, 2019 at 7 PM|
July 26, 2019 at 10 AM
Did you know that Winnipeg is one of Canada’s sunniest cities? The long winter is finally over. Finally, we can head outside to enjoy Winnipeg’s many summer activities – how about catching a walking tour of the many neighbourhoods in Winnipeg? Or, perhaps, stopping by the Farmer’s Market to enjoy some locally made food and crafts? Why not take in an outdoor pop-up movie on Memorial, or even check out the 40-plus cultural pavilions at Follklorama? With so many festivals, tours and museums around, there is always something to do this summer.
This week, you will:
- learn about outdoor summer activities within city limits
- learn how to invite a friend to a BBQ
- participate in a BBQ recipe exchange
- to discuss the BBQ summer culture in Manitoba
- to share a BBQ recipe
- to talk about fire safety
- to learn to invite someone to a BBQ
- to learn how to decline a BBQ invitation
- to learn to accept a BBQ invitation
Join the Live Workshop
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.