- We are going to introduce ourselves and share our career goals using an interactive board. Please feel free to add pictures and video files and write about yourself, so that your peers know you better. You can share links to your ePortfolio or personal blog.
- To do so, we will use a site called Padlet. You Do Not need to create an account. Please click on the picture below or follow this link to find the page
- How do we add posts to Padlet? Double click somewhere on the wall, add your name and type your text. To add images, links or videos use the buttons at the bottom of your Padlet box:
- Read more how to post here
- You may use this site to create a video You don’t need to register and it’s just a matter of clicking a Record button. The Play button will show you what you’ve recorded and once you are happy with the recording all you need is to click a Share button and when the URL is created for your video copy a link of your recording and add it to your Padlet intro.
- Read other learners’ introductions.
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.