There is more to communication than simply the words we speak. This workshop will teach you how non-verbal communication can make or break your chances of impressing your next prospective employer!
- You will learn how we communicate with non-verbal gestures.
- You will learn how these gestures can make or break important communication events, such as a job interview.
- you will several several do's and don'ts regarding body language throughout the various stages of a job interview.
- You will learn how to write a short paragraph to share information.
Join the Live Workshop
Preparing for a job interview: body languageMay 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am
This event has passed. Click here to see other upcoming drop-in workshops. All dates and times are Winnipeg local time.
View Workshop Presentation Slides
- A. Preview the vocabulary about body language during job interview
- B. Browse some links about body language during job interview
- C. Watch a video about body language during job interview
- D. Test your knowledge about body language during job interview
- E. Share your thoughts about body language during job interview
Previous LessonNext Lesson
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.