During a job interview we are often asked what we know about the company. Knowing how to answer the question and how to find information to answer it properly may mean the difference between getting the job or not. Come to this workshop for some great ideas as to how to research a company BEFORE the interview, so you will be prepared.
- You will learn why it is important to research a company before the interview.
- You will learn how to research a company before the interview.
- You will learn what to look for when researching a company.
- You will learn how to read for the main idea and details.
- You will learn 8 words related to the job search.
Join the Live Workshop
View Workshop Presentation Slides
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.