In Week 1, we practise speaking formally in different situations related to workplace environment. You will learn how to introduce yourself, form polite questions, and many more…Take a look around the Week 1 activities, technically referred to as Lesson Topics, all of which are listed below.
This week, you will engage in a variety of activities:
- discussing topics with peers on the discussion forum
- attending a live workshop
- inviting a peer to conduct a mock interview on Skype
- completing a self-study activity
All the activities but one are flexible, so you can complete them anytime during Week 1. Only the live workshop is scheduled at a specific time, on Monday and Wednesday at 7 PM (repeated session) Winnipeg Time.
- learn about workplace register
- communicate politely in a workplace
- form indirect questions and requests
- use modals to form polite questions
- use gerund in polite questions
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.