Welcome to Unit 2 of the B-ALL course!
- set a SMART goal
- discuss whether goals should be kept secret or not
- explore a website or an app to learn English
- write a short reflection on lessons learned in Unit 2
To have this week count towards your Certificate of Participation, you will need to:
- maintain regular attendance
There are 5 activities this week:
- study learning materials
- set a SMART goal and share it on the forum
- watch a TED Talk video about setting goals
- attend a virtual workshop
- write a final reflection on learning
To go to these activities:
- scroll down to “Lesson Topics” (below), or
- scroll up to the navigation menu on the left.
Your view depends on your device.
Join the Live Workshop
Join the Discussion
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.