Welcome to Unit 3 of the B-ALL course!
B-ALL -> Be all you want to be!
Unit 3 Objectives
- locate a language sample
- discuss the language sample with a peer
- explore a before-during-after approach
To have this week count towards your Certificate of Participation, you will need to:
- maintain regular attendance
There are 6 activities this week:
- participate on the forum
- watch a video about locating language samples
- locate a language sample appropriate for your goal
- explore the before-during-after approach
- attend a virtual class
- write a final reflection on learning in Unit 3
To go to these activities:
- scroll down to “Lesson Topics” (below), or
- scroll up to the navigation menu on the left.
Your view depends on your device.
Join the Discussion
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.