Welcome to Unit 4 of the B-ALL course!
B-ALL -> Be all you want to be!
Unit 4 Objectives
- discuss what self-assessment means
- identify ways of getting feedback in the real-world
- have a conversation with someone and self-assess your performance
To have this week count towards your Certificate of Participation, you will need to:
- maintain regular attendance
There are 5 activities this week:
- watch a video about processing your learning
- study self-assessment strategies
- complete a real-world task
- attend a virtual class
- write a final reflection on learning in Unit 4
To go to these activities:
- scroll down to “Lesson Topics” (below), or
- scroll up to the navigation menu on the left.
Your view depends on your device.
Join the Live Workshop
Join the Discussion
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.