Week 2 – Volunteering: How & Where
This week we will focus on volunteering options.
Once you feel you are ready to volunteer, look at your interests and strengths first. It will help you find a volunteering activity that will become your true passion.
By the end of this week, you will be able to:
- identify your interests, skills and strengths to start volunteering
- shortlist a few places where to volunteer
- creating a list of skills and interests (download the file below)
- recording and sending an audio message
- to find a place to volunteer
- to identify one's skills and interests
- to learn positive personality adjectives
- to understand how to convert verbs to nouns
Files for DownloadYour skills and interests
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.