Week 3 – How to apply for a volunteer position
This week we will learn about the steps you need to take to apply for a volunteer position.
First, we need to build a Canadian-style resume. Secondly, we need to write a cover letter which supports our resume and highlights our skills, interests and experiences that are required for the specific position.
By the end of this week, you will be able to know:
- how to build a targeted resume
- how to write an effective cover letter
- how to choose your job references
To make a rough draft of your resume and cover letter
- To know the essentials of a resume and a cover letter
- To know how to choose references
- To know how to use Simple Past in a resume
- To use the adjectives for presenting oneself (in a cover letter)
To "Mark Complete" you must login and complete all the lesson topics.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.