If you are a registered learner with us, and are unable to attend ESL classes in person, you may be eligible for the LINC Home Study program.
How to apply for LINC Home Study
Step 1: Check your eligibility
- You must be registered with English Online for the Live & Learn program.
- If you are not registered with English Online for the Live & Learn program, you can register online and apply for LINC Home Study during online registration. Find out how to register.
- You are a permanent resident living in Manitoba.
- You are unable to attend ESL classes in person.
Step 2: Get a Referral to LINC HS from a referral centre
- Your referral must be up-to-date (issued within the last 12 months)
- Minimum CLB : 3/3/2/2 ( Listening/Speaking/Reading /Writing)
Where to get an Adult EAL Referral Form
Contact one of the following organizations to request your Adult EAL Referral Form or arrange the CLB assessment:
Step 3: Prepare required documents
- Please scan or take a picture of your referral form and save it on your computer. You will be asked to upload it during the online application. Acceptable file formats: pdf, jpeg, png.
Step 4: Log in to your registration profile
- Log in to the registration system at https://register.myenglishonline.ca. Please use the login info from your Registration email 1 (EnglishOnline_Your Registration Information).
Step 5: Apply for Learning Options
- In your profile, click “Apply for Learning Options” and answer the questions under the “LINC Home Study” option.
- You will be asked to download the Consent Form, and sign it. Then scan or take a picture of your signed form and save it on your computer and upload it in the LHS application. Acceptable file formats: pdf, jpeg, png.
- Click Save icon at the top or bottom of the page to submit your request.