Read each sentence carefully. Select True if the statement is accurate and False if it’s not.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A credential assessment looks at the education, work experience or professional credentials obtained from outside of Canada and compare them to Canadian qualifications.CorrectIncorrect
2. A person immigrating to Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program is not required to undergo a credential assessment process.CorrectIncorrect
3. In Canada, people working in regulated occupations need licenses or certification to work.CorrectIncorrect
4. The medical laboratory technologist profession is not regulated.CorrectIncorrect
5. In non-regulated occupations, it is up to the employer to accept a person’s credentials that were obtained outside of Canada.CorrectIncorrect
6. The assessment process for academic credentials can begin before you come to Canada.CorrectIncorrect
7. Getting your credentials assessed can cost time and money.CorrectIncorrect
8. SEED Winnipeg gives free credential assessment services to immigrants.CorrectIncorrect