Choose which word is appropriate to fill the blank in the sentence.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. You may be eligible for ____________ if you use the services of a licensed daycare facility.CorrectIncorrect
The _______ zoo entrance fees allows our family of 5 to visit there more often.CorrectIncorrect
Michael could not participate in the ski-trip because he did not have the necessary ____________.CorrectIncorrect
4. In order to apply for that job, you need to be ___________ with the right skills and personality.CorrectIncorrect
Alejandro was nervous about presenting to the class all by himself because his _________ felt unwell and had to leave.CorrectIncorrect
6. The joint ______________ proved to be very successful and they went on to open more stores together.CorrectIncorrect
Helen bought a used car because it was more ______________.CorrectIncorrect
What made the house attractive to Leon was its ______________ and the presence of a large grocery store nearby.CorrectIncorrect
9. Lena went over the fire and safety ____________ with her class today.CorrectIncorrect
10. He tried to ___________ the thermostat so that the house wouldn’t feel so cold at night.CorrectIncorrect