Being in a hurry idioms
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 7
- Fortunately, we ________________ and I enjoyed every bite of my meal.
- Question 2 of 7
- My class ____________ , so I when I got to the bus stop, I realized I missed my bus.
- Question 3 of 7
- The communications department planned to launch a new campaign by the end of the year, but they are training new staff now. They might be____________.
- Question 4 of 7
- You’d better _________ ! The moving company is going to come in the morning, and I want all of the boxes to be packed and taped by then.
- Question 5 of 7
Wait until the sale goes on and all the good stuff will be swept off the shelves before _______________ .CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 7
- She felt ____________ as she waited for the doctor to come out of the ward.
- Question 7 of 7
Exams were fast approaching and Richard ____________ to get his course papers done before the deadline.CorrectIncorrect