Select the best answer/answers for the following statements and questions.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Jaymie thought her brother’s learning new vocabulary last minute was ‘fiddling while Rome burns’; he should have practiced writing essays instead. This means…CorrectIncorrect
2. The discussion on who is the best candidate for the position delivered no decision; it clearly was a Mexican standoff. This means…CorrectIncorrect
3. I wanted to treat Jack, but he insisted on going Dutch. This means…CorrectIncorrect
4. You can acquire sewing skills by attending a training program or by learning on the job; it’s up to you which way to go for, but all roads lead to Rome. This means…CorrectIncorrect
5. I attended a workshop on a technical issue, but I didn’t learn much; it was all Greek to me. This means…CorrectIncorrect