For the following questions, please select the correct answer. Please note that some questions have more than one answer.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does RESP stand for?CorrectIncorrect
2. Applying for an RESP is one way a family can save for their child/children’s education.CorrectIncorrect
3. RESPs are only for children up to the age of 17 years.CorrectIncorrect
4. You must be related to the person in order to apply for an RESP for him/her.CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the correct definition for the word “incentive”?CorrectIncorrect
6. You will not have to pay taxes on any RESP.CorrectIncorrect
7. If you would like to apply for an RESP for someone who is not related to you, chose the:CorrectIncorrect
8. What is an example of an RESP provider?CorrectIncorrect