Read each statement and select the correct response, True or False.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Using the services of an employment agency will guarantee a job placement.CorrectIncorrect
2. Employment agencies offer both permanent and temporary job placements.CorrectIncorrect
3. You will have to pay a fee in order to use the services of an employment agency.CorrectIncorrect
4. A portion of your salary may be deducted after you have been hired.CorrectIncorrect
5. An employment agency can help you with career planning and job interview preparation.CorrectIncorrect
6. You are allowed to use the services of only one employment agency at a time.CorrectIncorrect
7. There are employment agencies that specialize in a certain industry/profession.CorrectIncorrect
8. To increase your chances of getting a job, you should look for jobs advertised online and in newspaper, network and use the services of an employment agency.CorrectIncorrect