Please select the correct answer/answers. Please note that some questions have more than one answer.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What kind of extreme weather is the article talking about?CorrectIncorrect
2. What should you check if you have school-age kids and severe weather is expected?CorrectIncorrect
3. What are good sources of information for bus service or school cancellations?CorrectIncorrect
4. Bus transportation is cancelled when the windchill reaches -45 °C. This means:CorrectIncorrect
5. What are the qualities of a good emergency plan?CorrectIncorrect
6. Although Manitoba is known for very cold winters, students should not expect a lot of “snow days”. This statement means:CorrectIncorrect
7. In severe weather, your kids should beCorrectIncorrect
8. Parents have the right to decide whether their kids should go to school or not when there is severe weather.CorrectIncorrect