Complete each sentence correctly by choosing the right word.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The shopping mall near our house generally attracts a younger ____________.CorrectIncorrect
2. Although my _________ job paid little, I was able to learn new skills and make friends with my new co-workers.CorrectIncorrect
3. Lee decided to volunteer at the local hospital to _________ his resume and practice his English skills.CorrectIncorrect
4. Alex wanted to ____________ more training as an electrician so that he could get paid more.CorrectIncorrect
5. She was ___________ to start her first job as an assistant manager after six months of job hunting.CorrectIncorrect
6. With his good grades and extensive volunteer experience, the ___________ of Eugene getting into his program of choice is quite high.CorrectIncorrect
7. Mayling felt that it was time to leave her _________ by quitting her stable job and pursuing her dream of owning a bakery.CorrectIncorrect
8. Even though Carla was confident of getting the job, she applied for another position as a ____________.CorrectIncorrect
9. Alan knew it was important to ________ with other people in his field so he made sure he was at every event organized by his professional association.CorrectIncorrect
10. After much __________, he decided to apply for university.CorrectIncorrect