0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When Teresa moved to the new area, she introduced Friday night potlucks at her house in an effort to build bridges in her neighbourhood. Teresa wants to build bridges means she wants to:CorrectIncorrect
2. Maria cut loose from her boss after he was convicted of tax evasion. This means Maria:CorrectIncorrect
3. Never put Josh and Caroline in the same room. Aside from the sharp glances, they always argue with each other even in public. These two have a:CorrectIncorrect
4. “My mom knows exactly what to say to me because she knows me inside out” means:CorrectIncorrect
5. I believe that good walls make good neighbours so I don’t ask about my co-workers’ political views. This means:CorrectIncorrect