Read the following questions carefully and select the best answer for each one.
0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are the standard hours of work for an employee in a federally regulated industry?CorrectIncorrect
2. All employees in Canada are given a day off on New Year’s Day.CorrectIncorrect
3. How many weeks of maternity leave are female employees entitled to?CorrectIncorrect
4. In the event of a death of an immediate family member, employees are givenCorrectIncorrect
5. Should an employer decide to terminate a position, they:CorrectIncorrect
6. The minimum wage rate is the same across all provinces/territories in Canada.CorrectIncorrect
7. Employers are allowed to make deductions from an employee’s pay if the employee owes them money.CorrectIncorrect
8. Sexual harassment is defined as discriminating someone on the basis of their gender.CorrectIncorrect
9. Some examples of sexual harassment at work include:CorrectIncorrect