Choose the appropriate essential skill most used in each example situation.
0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Christine shared her opinion about the possible relocation of the office during the meeting.CorrectIncorrect
2. Lee double checks his timesheet to make sure he has the right number of hours before submitting it.CorrectIncorrect
3. Wen had a hard time choosing between 2 candidates for the sales position but in the end, he thinks he made the right choice.CorrectIncorrect
4. Lisa made sure she didn’t have any food in the lunchroom after reading the memo about clearing out food every Friday.CorrectIncorrect
5. Jon was able to install Skype onto the laptop without any assistance.CorrectIncorrect
6. Jin had to inform the rest of the staff about changes to the meeting on Friday via email.CorrectIncorrect
7. Dave was glad that he signed up for the writing workshop a few months ago. He now feels more confident in his writing skills.CorrectIncorrect
8. Carlos was able to replace the ink in the printer after reading the instructions in the printer manual.CorrectIncorrect
9. Manjit had a lot of fun planning the Christmas party with her co-workers.CorrectIncorrect