Chose the correct synonym for the words in bold.
As a volunteer, you have the RIGHT to:
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. receive acknowledgment from the organization’s Board of Directors and senior staff.CorrectIncorrect
2.feel welcomed and be treated as a valued and integral member of the organization’s team.CorrectIncorrect
3. a policy framework that defines and supports volunteer involvementCorrectIncorrect
4. know that risk has been assessed, managed and mitigated.CorrectIncorrect
5. understand how your role contributes to the organization’s mission.CorrectIncorrect
6. a clearly communicated and transparent screening process.CorrectIncorrect
7. receive an orientation to the organization, its policies and practices, and training specific to your volunteer role.CorrectIncorrect
8.receive the appropriate level of support and supervision and are provided with opportunities to give feedback .CorrectIncorrect
9. be recognized and acknowledged both formally and informally for your contribution .CorrectIncorrect
10. participate in an assessment of your performance.CorrectIncorrect