0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Ismail considered it another feather in his cap when he finally earned his certification as a licensed engineer. Feather in his cap means:CorrectIncorrect
2. Meghan Markle’s marriage to Prince Harry raised a lot of eyebrows in Britain. Aside from being a commoner, she was also a person of colour and divorcee. This means that a lot of people:CorrectIncorrect
3. I was expecting “Fight with the Giants” to be an action-packed adventure movie. Instead, the main character spent three hours running after a girl and complaining to his best friend. What a snooze-fest! The movie was:CorrectIncorrect
4. The rock band was better than ever. When they started playing their hits, everyone couldn’t help but get on their feet. People at the concert:CorrectIncorrect
5. After years of hard work, Dr. Garcia’s research was put center stage because of its brilliance and significant findings. Her work was given:CorrectIncorrect