Match new words and phrases with their definitions.
Filing Taxes Vocabulary Review
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Please match words and phrases with their definitions.
- A tax refund
- To file a tax return
- To levy tax
- Taxable income
- A pay slip
- Tax revenue
Correct 9 / 9 PointsIncorrect / 9 Points
- a note given to an employee when they have been paid, detailing the amount of pay given and the tax and insurance deducted.
- Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
- the return of extra amounts of income tax that a taxpayer paid in the past year.
- to fill out the tax forms with Canada Revenue Agency.
- the amount of income that is used to calculate an individual's or a company's income tax due
- an information slip prepared and issued by an employer to tell you and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) how much employment income you were paid during a tax year and the amount of income tax that was deducted.
- is the income that is gained by a government through taxation.
- to impose or charge tax
- Canada Revenue Agency