0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. All of Maria’s friends are either managing successful businesses or holding high positions at work. She needed to raise her game so she got serious with her studies. She’s on track to earn her PhD this year. This means Maria is . . .CorrectIncorrect
2. Victoria’s musical performance blew the judges’ minds! She was declared the winner of the contest and offered a recording contract. Blew the judges’ minds mean …CorrectIncorrect
3. Iqbal couldn’t stop his excitement when he got his Canadian citizenship. He was grinning from ear to ear in all of his photos at the ceremony. Iqbal was grinning from ear to ear means that he was . . .CorrectIncorrect
4. Melinda arrived early at her work every day and made it a point to provide excellent customer service. She is always the last to leave the office and makes sure all her reports are done. All her hard work paid off when she was promoted and given a raise after six months. All her hard work paid off means …CorrectIncorrect
5. Learning the dance steps was a breeze for Yuri. He used to be a professional dancer back home. The first sentence means that Yuri…CorrectIncorrect