In this video, EO staff talk about their summer plans.
- Think about the summer activities in general. What do you think might be mentioned in the video? Where will they go? What will they possibly do? Note down a few ideas.
- Watch the video. How many of your summer ideas were mentioned?
Do the quiz.
Match staff with summer activities
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Match staff member with summer activities.
- camping in the provincial parks
- going on a road trip
- spending time with his grandchildren
- going to outdoor pools and splash pads with her kids
- taking care of her garden
- teaching her son to cook
- celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary in the national parks
Watch the video again. Note down how EO staff talk about their plans.
What expressions do they use? What tenses do they use? For instance,
- I plan to do a lot of camping…
- We plan on going on a road trip…
- I’m spending time with my grandchildren…
- I’ll be teaching my son how to cook…
- I’m planning to spend a weekend at the lake…
- I’m going camping with my son…
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.