Take the following quiz to learn the key terms used in Week 1 of the course.
Test Your Learning
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 1
Drag and drop terms from the box to match them with their correct definitions below.
- Digital citizenship
- Digital skills
- Digital literacy
- Digital competence
- information and communications technology. It is an umbrella term for digital devices, applications, software and hardware that enables users to access, store, transmit, and manipulate information.
- the norms of appropriate, responsible behavior with regard to technology use.
- the ability to locate, organize, understand, evaluate, create and share information using digital technology.
- the process of learning and teaching about technology and the use of technology.
- a user of the Internet, especially a habitual or avid one.
- confident and critical use of ICT for work, leisure and communication.
Please login to view e-facilitator contact information.